The 'Ilketshall Wensleydales' is a pedigree flock of rare-breed sheep, producing wool, lamb and youngstock, all for sale. Our flock was established in 2006, and lives on the parkland grass and arable cover crops in our village just south of the town of Bungay in Suffolk. We take great care in our breeding programme to ensure that the best qualities of the Wensleydale sheep are maintained. We take great pride producing:-
- A range of beautifully woven woollens - blankets, throws and capes. The items are woven in Cardiganshire by a niche family weaver, produced only from the wonderful lustrous fleece of our flock. Please call to find out more about these items and how you can buy them!
- wool - either as fleece or processed into skeins or balls of wool.
- fabric - we can supply wool either in part or whole fabric 'bolts' for use in soft-furnishings or curtains.
- skins - of various sizes and wool length.
- pedigree livestock - we are happy to deal with single purchases or groups of animals, and of differing age groups.
- slow-grown lamb and hogget meat - produced from milk, grass and other forage (no cereals), then cut, packed and weighed for either immediate use or the freezer.
If you have any queries, then please either call Serena Plenderleith on 07815 110363, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the 'Contact' form.